Wednesday 12 November 2008

day one!


This is my first day of blogging. This blog will bring you great style spots and product finds from all over the place.

I'm a designer and product developer, working mainly in home accessories products for the UK retail market. As part of my research for work I like to keep on track with trends in fashion, music and just interesting bits and pieces that make life more colourful. So, this blog is about sharing this with you!

Last weekend I helped on a photo shoot for a new band called Ten Bears. They have done the title music for the Orange Unsigned Act 2008 on T4. During the shoot for their press photo we got to pour paint all over the guys - great for us but bad for them as the temperature was freezing! As you can see above, the photo came out great and fits in really nicely with the artwork I have been doing for their current tour. Check out their song Dirt on the Radio... and see them on tour soon.

No comments: